Social Icons

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

#Music - Tribute to Jun: Modal Eternal

Been so long since I posted something on this blog. School and work has been eating my time so much these past few months, I haven't really been able to post something relevant  or interesting. Now that I'm in a little slower period though, I'll be able to kick it back up with posts, so look forward to more Vanguard/FGC/Music posts from yours truly!

Digi Crates Records strikes again with their latest album called ''Tribute To Jun 3: Modal Eternal". As some of you might have already guessed it, this album commemorates the work of a hip-hop producer that has passed away but is still very close to our heart: Nujabes. Definitely give it a listen and support the album if you're fond of this type of music!


No comments:

Post a Comment