Social Icons

Friday, April 27, 2012

#Art - Magneto Bead Sprite (Card Saga Wars)

Haven't post something in a while (almost a week!), but that's only because nothing much has been going on lately. I started beading again after telling myself that I couldn't just let all those spare Perler beads in my room go to waste so I decided to take some of my friend's commission request.



This is my latest creation: Magneto bead sprite from Card Sagas Wars. Took me around 3-4 hours and required 1919 beads (11 different colors). I had my doubts when doing it, but I gotta say I'm pretty happy with the final result!

Original sprite by Abysswolf. Speed Beading video coming soon.

1 comment:

  1. That's amazing, great work! At least you took a picture of it, this is something to be proud of.

    ReplyDelete