Social Icons

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

#FGC - Montreal Air Dashers (Pre-Thoughts)

Montreal Air Dashers is less than a week away! For those who don't know, MAD is the biggest fighting game tournament in Montreal for non Capcom/mainstream games. There's going to be a lot of "obscure'' fighting games being played there such as Guilty Gear, Melty Blood and Blazblue being the main star for this event.


I will definitely attend this to participate in The King of Fighters XIII tournament as well as the Arcana Heart 3 tournament. For now though, I need to hit that training room and dust off my rustiness in those games because it's been a while since I actually played them. 


I'm feeling pretty confident in placing high in the games I plan to participate in so right now, no worries on my part.


Will post how well or bad I do when I come back from the tournament this Saturday/Sunday.


Montreal Air Dashers details

3 comments:

  1. Good luck in the tourney, confidence is the key.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah, I heard there's gonna be some decent competition for the gundam and king of fighters tournament. Good luck

    ReplyDelete